Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Power.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of wellness. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more healthy feeling. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This is usually a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between meals. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Yogurt can be a snack many people ignore. Eating yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch is not a good idea. You can’t beat yogurt any time it comes to a healthy snack though. It contains a great deal of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your gastrointestinal system work appropriately depending upon the culture used to create it. Try adding some nutritious nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent way to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lasagna recipe. To make lasagna you need 21 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Lasagna:
- You need 1 lb of Sweet Italian sausage.
- Provide 3/4 lb of Lean ground beef.
- Use 1/2 cup of Minced onions.
- Provide 2 clove of Garlic (crushed).
- Use 1 can of Crushed tomatoes.
- Get 2 can of Tomato paste.
- Get 2 can of Tomato sauce.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Water.
- Get 2 tbsp of White sugar.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of Dried basil leaves.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Fennel seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- Use 1 tbsp of Salt.
- Provide 4 tbsp of Chopped fresh parsley.
- Use 12 of Lasagna noodles.
- Get 16 of Ricotta cheese.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 3/4 lb of Sliced mozzarella cheese.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Ground black pepper.
- You need 3/4 cup of Grated cheese.
Instructions to make Lasagna:
- In a big pot, cook sausage, ground beef, onion, and garlic over medium heat until well browned. Stir in crushed tomatoes, tomato paste, tomato sauce, and water. Season with sugar, basil, fennel seeds, Italian seasoning, 1 tbs of salt, pepper, and 2 tbs parsley. Simmer,covered for about 1 1/2 hours, stirring occasionally..
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook lasagna noodles in boiling water for 8 to 10 minutes. Drain noodles, and rinse with cold water. In a mixing bowl, combine ricotta cheese with egg, remaining parsley, and 1/2 tsp salt.
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190 degrees c).
- To assemble, spread 1 1/2 cups if meat sauce in the bottom of a 9×13 inch baking dish. Arrange 6 noodles length wise over meat sauce. Spread with one hold of the ricotta cheese mixture. Top with a third mozzarella cheese slices. Spoon 1 1/2 cups meat sauce over mozzarella, and sprinkle with 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese. Repeat layers, and top with remaining mozzarella and Parmesan cheese. Cover with foil: to prevent sticking, either spray foil with cooking spray or make sure the foil doesn't touch the cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes, remove foil, and bake an additional 25 minutes. Cool for 15 minutes before serving.
If you find this Lasagna recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.