Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Green Coconut Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Green Coconut Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who suffer from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a more healthy lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. In all probability, a lot of people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. In reality, however, just making a few modest changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically alter your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make major changes, but the most important thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating selections. Soon enough, you will discover that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you will not want to eat the old diet.
Evidently, it’s easy to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai green coconut curry recipe. You can have thai green coconut curry using 25 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Green Coconut Curry:
- Use of For Green curry.
- You need 1 of stem lemongrass thinly sliced.
- Take 1/2 can of coconut milk.
- Get 1-3 of green chilies.
- You need 1 cup of fresh coriander.
- Use 1 of small onion (chopped).
- Provide 4-5 cloves of garlic.
- Take 1-2 inch of piece ginger, sliced.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of lime juice (fresh).
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of cumin (ground).
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of coriander (ground).
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of pepper powder.
- Get 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Provide of For adding in the Curry.
- Get 1-2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Provide 1 1/2 cups of tofu (optional panner in place of tofu).
- Use 1/2-3/4 cup of vegetable stock.
- Provide 1 of green bell pepper (chopped into bite-size pieces).
- Get 1-1 1/2 cups of green beans, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of large tomatoes chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of fresh basil (tulsi).
- Provide 1/2 cup of peas(matar).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mushrooms (optional).
Steps to make Thai Green Coconut Curry:
- Take all the ingredients of green curry and make a fine paste..
- You can add more coconut milk to make it smooth..
- Place a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add 1 to 2 tablespoons oil then add all the green curry paste you just made. Stir-fry 1 minute to release the fragrance..
- Add the tofu or panner, mushrooms and Stir-fry until well coated with sauce..
- Add the vegetable stock. Stir and reduce heat to medium-low. Gently simmer 5 minutes..
- Add the coconut milk, plus vegetables (except basil) and continue simmering 5 to 7 minutes, or until softened..
- Remove curry from heat and taste for salt and spice. Add salt, sugar or pepper if needed..
- Remove to a serving bowl. Sprinkle over the fresh basil..
If you find this Thai Green Coconut Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.