Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Boiled Egg and Potato Yellow Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Boiled Egg and Potato Yellow Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Although we’re incessantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, however, just making a couple of modest changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
Initially, you will need to be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your basket that you don’t wish to eat. For instance, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? A superb healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been shown to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to boiled egg and potato yellow curry recipe. You can have boiled egg and potato yellow curry using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Boiled Egg and Potato Yellow Curry:
- You need 200 grams of Chicken thigh meat.
- Get 500 grams of Potatoes.
- Take 50 grams of Onion.
- Prepare 4 of Boiled eggs.
- Provide 1 tsp of Vegetable oil.
- Provide 50 grams of Yellow curry paste.
- Use 400 ml of Coconut milk.
- Prepare 400 ml of Water.
- Use 3 tsp of Fish sauce.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Sugar, or to taste.
Instructions to make Boiled Egg and Potato Yellow Curry:
- Cut the chicken thigh meat into bite-sized pieces, the onion into 2cm wedges, and the potatoes in half (cut the potatoes larger than the chicken)..
- Put vegetable oil and yellow curry paste in a pan and fry over low heat. Once fragrant, gradually add 240 ml of coconut milk in 3 batches and stir..
- Bring it to a boil, add the chicken and fry. Once the color of the chicken changes, add the potatoes, onions and boiled eggs..
- Bring to a boil, add 160 ml of coconut milk and 350 ml of water and simmer over medium-low heat (add a little water if the curry becomes too thick)..
- When the chicken and potatoes are tender, season the curry with the Thai fish sauce and sugar. Add salt to taste..
- Transfer to a serving dish and top with basil. Enjoy it with rice!.
If you find this Boiled Egg and Potato Yellow Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.