Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Vegetarian Tikka Masala (Indian) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Vegetarian Tikka Masala (Indian) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetarian Tikka Masala (Indian) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Vitality.
We all know that consuming healthy meals can help us truly feel better in our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Certain foods made from whole grains are excellent for a fast snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that added boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be great for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Selecting whole grain foods is always far better than eating the processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetarian tikka masala (indian) recipe. To cook vegetarian tikka masala (indian) you need 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegetarian Tikka Masala (Indian):
- Use 1 packages of frozen cauliflower.
- Take 1 packages of frozen peas.
- Use 2 medium of fresh zucchini.
- Get 4 large of boiled potatoes.
- Get 2 of jars tikka masala sause (I use Patacks brand).
- Use 2 can of coconut milk.
- Provide 1 bunch of fresh cilantro.
- Get 3 tbsp of curry powder.
- Get 2 tsp of cumin.
- Provide 2 tbsp of sugar (optional).
- You need 1 of Salt & Pepper to taste.
Steps to make Vegetarian Tikka Masala (Indian):
- Put all ingredients (including cilantro) in a large skillet EXCEPT the vegetables..
- Let sauce simmer for 1/2 an hour..
- Add remaining vegetables and simmer until zucchini and cauliflower are soft..
- I serve over basmati rice with homemade naan and mango lassi drinks..
If you find this Vegetarian Tikka Masala (Indian) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.