Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Easy Salmon Cakes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Salmon Cakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Salmon Cakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snacks.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of well being. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have countless options. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you might be looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch. When you have to have a fast treat on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Deciding on whole grain food items is always better than eating the processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy salmon cakes recipe. To cook easy salmon cakes you only need 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Salmon Cakes:
- Get of For the Salmon Cakes.
- Use 1 lb of Salmon Filets.
- Provide 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- Get 1 tbsp of dijon mustard.
- Get 1 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 of large egg lightly beaten.
- Use 1/8 tsp of black pepper.
- Take 2 tbsp of dried parsley.
- You need 1/2 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Use 1/4 cup of saltine crackers or pork rinds.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get of For the Lemon Dill Sauce.
- You need 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- Use of Juice and zest of 1 lemon.
- Get 1 tbsp of mustard.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Provide 1/4 cup of fresh chopped dill or 2 tbsp dried dill weed.
Instructions to make Easy Salmon Cakes:
- Pre heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and place the salmon on the baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and roast for 15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Cool to room temperature..
- When the fish is cool enough to handle, flake the salmon into bite sized pieces using a fork and transfer to a large bowl. If any juices begin to collect in the bottom of the bowl, drain the fish before moving forward with the remainder of the recipe..
- In a small bowl, stir together the mayonnaise, dijon, worcestershire sauce, egg, pepper, parsley and smoked paprika..
- Add the mayonnaise mixture to the salmon and, carefully, fold together being careful not to break up the fish too much. Gently fold in the pork rinds or saltine crackers. (I used pork rinds for this recipe.).
- Form the salmon mixture into 6 patties and transfer to a baking sheet lined with parchment. Chill for 15-20 minutes. (Salmon cakes can be frozen at this point. Wrap each cake tightly in plastic wrap and then foil. Unwrap and cook from frozen by following the instructions below.).
- While the salmon cakes chill, make the sauce by combining the mayonnaise, lemon juice, lemon zest, mustard, pepper and dill in a small bowl. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve..
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat..
- Add the salmon cakes and cook over medium heat until golden, approximately 3-4 minutes. (Longer if frozen) Turn the salmon cakes over with a spatula. Cook until golden brown, crispy and cooked through, approximately 3 minutes..
- Transfer to a serving platter and serve immediately with lemon dill sauce and lemon wedges, if desired..
If you find this Easy Salmon Cakes recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.