Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Fish With Salad In Plum Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Fish With Salad In Plum Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Treats.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have countless options. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
Consider eating almonds if you don’t have problems with nut allergies. Almonds are sometimes considered a super food since they’re packed full of ingredients that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. Several nutritional vitamins tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey that causes drowsiness, is present in almonds. However, you won’t need a nap after consuming almonds. These nuts loosen up the muscles and provide a general sense of comfort. Occasionally eating almonds can even be a mood increaser!
You will not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked fish with salad in plum sauce recipe. You can cook baked fish with salad in plum sauce using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Fish With Salad In Plum Sauce:
- Use 1 of thread fin fish or any fish.
- Get 1 tsp of cornstarch.
- Provide of plum sauce.
- Use 3 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1 dash of Salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of plum sauce.
- Take 2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare of salad optional.
- Use 1 of dice carrot.
- Use 10 small of cherry tomato.
- Prepare 10 small of Pearl onion.
- Provide 1 of dice cucumber optional.
Steps to make Baked Fish With Salad In Plum Sauce:
- FRIED OR BAKE OR GRILL FISH.
- deep fried fish or bake it till lightly brown and crispy then set aside.
- PLUM SAUCE.
- mix well ingredients for plum sauce.
- STEAM SALAD IN PLUM SAUCE.
- put dice carrot , tomato and onion onto a steaming plate with plum sauce and steam for 10 minute.
- SERVING OPTION.
- pour steam sauce onto fish and serve with white rice.
- BELOW ARE FEW PLUM SAUCE RECIPE, I AM GLAD TO SHARE WITH YOU https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/333436-fish-in-garlic-chili-plum-sauce https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/336095-salmon-with-carrot-plum-sauce https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/336125-carrot-plum-sauce https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/369035-pan-fried-hallibut-in-pineapple-plum-sauce https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/348938-chicken-pinwheel-in-spicy-garlic-plum-sauce.
If you find this Baked Fish With Salad In Plum Sauce recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.