Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best SWAHILI BEEF STEW. recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to SWAHILI BEEF STEW. recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Energy.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a quick snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the early morning. Eating on the run may be healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than highly processed grains found in white bread.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to swahili beef stew. recipe. To make swahili beef stew. you only need 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make SWAHILI BEEF STEW.:
- Prepare 250 grams of Meat.
- Get 300 grams of Potatoes.
- You need 3 of Tomatoes.
- Provide 1 of Onion.
- Take 4-5 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 teaspoon of garam masala.
- Use 1 teaspoon of tumeric powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ginger powder.
- You need 3 of beef stock cubes.
- You need 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
Instructions to make SWAHILI BEEF STEW.:
- Wash and clean your vegetables first.In a pan add your oil and onions and cook until the onions are translucent. Then add in your spices and cook until they give a nice aroma..
- Add in the beef cubes and ginger powder.After they give a nice aroma slowly add in your beef and saute it for about 3-4 minutes then add your garlic tomatoe paste you made with the tomatoes and garlic..
- Cook the beef until tender and add in your already pre fried potatoes. Let it boil for about 5 minutes the add in 1tablespoon of lime/lemon juice..
If you find this SWAHILI BEEF STEW. recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.