Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Fish Pakora 🐟 recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fish Pakora 🐟 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fish Pakora 🐟 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Goodies.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
If you’re looking for a quick snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch. When you have to have a fast snack food on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the change from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fish pakora 🐟 recipe. You can cook fish pakora 🐟 using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Fish Pakora 🐟:
- Provide 1 kg of boneless fish 🐟.
- Get 2 tsp of tikka masala.
- You need 1 tsp of tandoori masala.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get of For pakora batter.
- Use 1 of &1/2 cup gram flour.
- Provide 1/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tbs of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tbs of crushed coriander.
- Take 1/2 tsp of yellow food color.
- You need 1/4 cup of rice flour.
- You need 2 tbs of corn flour.
- Take 1/2 tsp of carom seeds crushed.
- Prepare 1 tsp of all spices powder (garam masala).
- Use 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Provide 1 tbs of cumin seeds crushed.
- Prepare 1 tbs of red chilli flakes.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
Steps to make Fish Pakora 🐟:
- Today explaining step by step recipe of fish pakora 🐟 Take 1kg Bonless fish (salt marinated, I used Sangro fish 🐟) then add 2tsp tikka masala, & 1tsp tandoori masala,.
- Add 1/4 tsp turmeric powder, mix it well and rest it for 1 or 2 hour..
- For pakora batter, Take a mixing bowl add all above mentioned pakora batter ingredients, mix it well and store. For making the liquid batter put half cup dry pakora mix in a seprate mixing bowl then add water as require for the thick batter..
- Heat oil in deep karhai now dip the fish pieces in pakora batter and deep fry on medium low heat till fish done completely, remove from oil and put it on paper towel and serve hot with tamarind sauce..
If you find this Fish Pakora 🐟 recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.