Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Carrot Cake Baked Oatmeal Cups recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Carrot Cake Baked Oatmeal Cups recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Carrot Cake Baked Oatmeal Cups recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Treats.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy meals can help us feel better in our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Foods made from whole grains are excellent for a easy snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning hours. When you need a fast snack on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Deciding on whole grain food items is always much better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to carrot cake baked oatmeal cups recipe. You can cook carrot cake baked oatmeal cups using 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Carrot Cake Baked Oatmeal Cups:
- Prepare 3 cups of old fashioned rolled oats.
- Provide 1 tsp. of baking powder.
- Use 1 tsp. of ground cinnamon.
- Take 1/4 tsp. of ground nutmeg.
- Use 1/8 tsp. of salt.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- Take 1 cup of Greek yogurt.
- Use 2 of large eggs.
- Take 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Get 1 of large carrot, peeled and shredded.
- You need 1/4 cup of golden raisins.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped pecans.
Steps to make Carrot Cake Baked Oatmeal Cups:
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease a 12 count muffin tin and set it aside. In a large bowl, whisk together the oats, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt. In a separate bowl, whisk together the milk, yogurt, eggs, vanilla and brown sugar. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and mix until everything is incorporated. Then fold in the shredded carrot, raisins and pecans..
- Evenly divide the mixture between the muffin cups and bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes, or until the muffins are set and starting to brown lightly on the top. Let them cool in the pan and store them in the fridge for 4-5 days. Eat them cold or wrap them in a damp paper towel and reheat in the microwave..
If you find this Carrot Cake Baked Oatmeal Cups recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.