Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Beef w/ Broccoli recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Beef w/ Broccoli recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef w/ Broccoli recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. There are a number of diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a healthier lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. In all likelihood, most people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make some minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
You can obtain results without removing foods from your diet or make considerable changes at once. Even more crucial than completely changing your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. In time, you will probably see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate before.
As you can see, it’s not hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef w/ broccoli recipe. You can cook beef w/ broccoli using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Beef w/ Broccoli:
- Get slices of Beef steak.
- Use of Soy sauce.
- Use of Cooking wine.
- Provide of Sesame oil.
- Provide of Oyster sauce.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Brown sugar.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of Corn Starch.
- Get of Broccoli.
- Take of Vegetable oil.
- Use of Garlic.
- Take of Ginger.
Steps to make Beef w/ Broccoli:
- In a small bowl, mix the soy sauce and cooking wine. These two should be in the same proportion. The amount should be enough to marinate the beef steak.
- Add a tablespoon of sesame oil.
- Add a tablespoon of oyster sauce to the mixture.
- Add a tablespoon of brown sugar then a tablespoon of cornstarch.
- Stir the mixture until corn starch and sugar are dissolved..
- Heat pan with cooking oil and saute the garlic cut into small pieces. Small cuts if ginger is then added..
- Add the broccoli and stir fry. Set aside the sauteed garlic, ginger and broccoli.
- Heat oil into the pan and cook the beef steak without the marinade. Cook until meat turns brown..
- Add the marinade and continue to cook in medium heat until meat ia tender. Add water if needed..
- Add the broccoli with the sauteed garlic and ginger. Continue to cook and let it simmer..
- Ready to serve once beef is tender..
If you find this Beef w/ Broccoli recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.