Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Honey BBQ Baked Chicken Wings recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Honey BBQ Baked Chicken Wings recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Deciding to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who suffer from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Even though we’re always being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, however, merely making a few minor changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you shop for food since it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. If this is not to your liking on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to honey bbq baked chicken wings recipe. You can have honey bbq baked chicken wings using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Honey BBQ Baked Chicken Wings:
- You need 18 of Chicken Wings (raw, thawed).
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Paprika.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Cayenne Pepper.
- Prepare of Sauce:.
- Prepare 1 cup of Barbecue Sauce.
- Take 1/2 cup of Honey.
- Use 2 tbsp of Ketchup.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Hot Sauce.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Garlic Powder.
Instructions to make Honey BBQ Baked Chicken Wings:
- Wash, dry and season the wings with the salt, garlic powder, cayenne pepper, and paprika. Preheat the oven to 375°F. Spray a cookie sheet or broiler pan with cooking spray. Place the wings in a single layer on the pan, and place in the oven. Cook for 35-40 minutes, depending on the size of the wings, turning once..
- While they are baking, make the sauce by mixing the sauce ingredients together. When the wings are done baking, carefully dip them in the sauce, and place them back in the oven for another 5-10 minutes, or until the sauce is bubbling..
- Serve and enjoy!!.
If you find this Honey BBQ Baked Chicken Wings recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.