Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Paalak Paneer recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Paalak Paneer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Paalak Paneer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are a number of diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a healthier way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that many people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out several modest changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery as you probably choose a lot of items out of habit. For instance, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. Mix in fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can become a regular part of your new healthy diet.
As you can see, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to paalak paneer recipe. To make paalak paneer you only need 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Paalak Paneer:
- You need 14 oz of Block of Paneer Cheese (Cubed).
- Provide 3 oz of Garam Masala Seasoning.
- Take 1 tbsp of Ginger Paste.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of Fresh Minced Garlic.
- Provide 1 small of Diced Tomatoe.
- Use 1 small of Chopped Onion.
- You need 1 cup of Extra Virgin Olive Oil (for spinache).
- Get 2 tsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil (for browning paneer cheese in frying pan).
- Use 1 bag of Frozen Chopped Spinach.
Steps to make Paalak Paneer:
- Gather all ingredients beforehand so you know if anything is missing..
- Take block of Paneer Cheese and dice into medium-small cubes,.
- Fry cubes of Paneer Cheese in skillet on stovetop using medium-low heat & 2 tablespoons of Extra Virgin Olive Oil..
- Place frozen chopped spinache in large cooking pot with 1 cup extra virgin olive oil. Then boil with onion, curry, tomatoe, and garlic for 1hr or until creamed..
- Once boiling mixture has a creamed texture you can then introduce the cubes of paneer cheese into the pot..
- Stir well and let cook an additional 10 minutes.
- CAREFUL IT MAY BE HOT! Let cool 5 minutes before serving..
If you find this Paalak Paneer recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.