Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Roasted Red Pepper Porcupine Meatballs recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Roasted Red Pepper Porcupine Meatballs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roasted Red Pepper Porcupine Meatballs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. In all likelihood, a lot of people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of simple changes.
You can see results without removing foods from your diet or make huge changes immediately. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. In time, you will likely find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate in the past.
All in all, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted red pepper porcupine meatballs recipe. To make roasted red pepper porcupine meatballs you only need 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Roasted Red Pepper Porcupine Meatballs:
- You need 1.5 lbs of lean ground beef.
- Get 1/2 cup of uncooked long-grain white rice (divided).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water.
- Use 1 of egg.
- Take 1 of small shallot finely diced.
- Prepare 1 tbs of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbs of fresh parsley chopped.
- Provide 1 tsp of Chipotle powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- Use to taste of Salt and Pepper.
- Use 1 (10.25 Oz) of can roasted red pepper soup.
- Take 1 (8 Oz) of can tomato sauce.
- Get 1/2 cup of water.
- Take 2 tsp of Worcestershire sauce.
Steps to make Roasted Red Pepper Porcupine Meatballs:
- In a large mixing bowl, combine beef, 1/4 cup rice, egg, parsley, shallot, garlic, paprika, salt & pepper, and 1/4 cup water. Mix thoroughly and shape into 2” meatballs and place in a high-sided skillet (with cover) with space in between meatballs..
- Mix remaining tomato sauce, roasted red pepper soup, 1/2 cup water, and Worcestershire sauce and pour over meatballs..
- Add the remaining 1/4 cup rice in between the meatballs and make sure rice is coated with the sauce so it will cook properly..
- Heat oven to 350° and place covered skillet in oven for 55 minutes..
- Top with chopped parsley and ENJOY!.
If you find this Roasted Red Pepper Porcupine Meatballs recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.