Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Japanese Yaki Onigiri (Grilled Rice Balls) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Japanese Yaki Onigiri (Grilled Rice Balls) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Energy.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. If we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This can be a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between snacks. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
Eating almonds is a wonderful option as long as you do not have a nut allergy. As an all-in-one power booster, almonds offer many health benefits. These types of nuts possess plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey which induces drowsiness, is found in almonds. Nevertheless, you will not need a nap after eating almonds. Instead they will just help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less burned out. From time to time eating almonds can even be a mood increaser!
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to japanese yaki onigiri (grilled rice balls) recipe. To make japanese yaki onigiri (grilled rice balls) you only need 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Japanese Yaki Onigiri (Grilled Rice Balls):
- Take 1 cup of Japanese white rice(150g).
- You need 1 tablespoon of Soy sauce.
- Take 2 teaspoons of Sugar(Brown sugar).
- You need To taste of Salt.
- Take 1 handful of Bonito flakes(Katsuobushi) *Optional.
- You need 2 leaves of Bamboo leaves(Sasano-ha) *For decoration.
- Prepare 1 of paper Baking paper(Parchment paper).
- Take of Some Plastic wrap(Cling wrap).
Steps to make Japanese Yaki Onigiri (Grilled Rice Balls):
- Cook rice in a rice cooker..
- Combine soy sauce and sugar in a bowl and stir until sugar is dissolved..
- Add cooked rice in the bowl and mix well..
- Add bonito flakes and salt. Fold up the rice using a spatula..
- Divide the rice into 4 equal portions. Then, mould the Onigiri within the plastic wrap(cling wrap)..
- Lay the baking paper in a frying pan and arrange the rice balls. Cook both sides with medium heat until you smell good aroma of soy sauce. (*If you are using gas stove, please be very careful not to burn it. You can also choose not to use the baking paper but to use oil when grilling. Salad oil or sesame oil are recommended.).
- Place some bamboo leaves on a plate or a basket and arrange Yaki Onigiri! Enjoy!.
If you find this Japanese Yaki Onigiri (Grilled Rice Balls) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.