Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked brown sugar/soy sauce pink salmon fillets recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked brown sugar/soy sauce pink salmon fillets recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Although we’re incessantly being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most likely, a lot of people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of small changes.
You can obtain results without having to remove foods from your diet or make huge changes right away. Even more important than wholly changing your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Sooner or later, you will find that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Like many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to revert to your old diet.
All in all, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked brown sugar/soy sauce pink salmon fillets recipe. You can cook baked brown sugar/soy sauce pink salmon fillets using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked brown sugar/soy sauce pink salmon fillets:
- Use 2 of Skinless boneless pink salmon fillets.
- Provide of Soy sauce.
- Prepare of Brown sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of honey(I use raw organic honey).
- Provide 1 tsp of butter.
- Prepare of Lemon pepper.
- You need of Lawry's Casero Total seasoning.
Instructions to make Baked brown sugar/soy sauce pink salmon fillets:
- Thaw out salmon fillets, it usually only takes mine 3 minutes to fully thaw out. I buy the great value skinless boneless pink salmon fillets at Walmart for like $7 or so, they come individually wrapped..
- You need two pieces of aluminum foil, that will fully cover your salmon fillets..
- Place one piece of aluminum foil in a pan and place one salmon fillet on top of the foil, fold the sides straight up. Season salmon with total seasoning and lemon pepper. Repeat the process with other salmon fillet..
- Add about 5 squirts of soy sauce to a small bowl and microwave for about 1-2min. Take it out and add 1tsp butter, stir in the butter until melted, add brown sugar, until you get a perfect balance of soy sauce and the sweet taste of brown sugar, slightly more sweet tasting, than the soy sauce. Or to taste. Then add in the 1 tsp honey, stir until everything is well mixed together and dissolved into the sauce mixture. If you have to, you can heat it more, to dissolve the butter or sugar better..
- Pour sauce mixture over the pink salmon fillets. Make sure the sides of aluminum foil are folded straight up, so that the sauce doesn't spill out..
- Carefully fold down edges, covering up the salmon, do not press them down to much, or the sauce spills out..
- Bake at 350 for 25 minutes, don't forget to preheat oven before hand, sometimes I forget to preheat and have to wait, until the oven preheats, before I can put it in. When the fat starts coming out of the salmon, you know it's done..
If you find this Baked brown sugar/soy sauce pink salmon fillets recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.