Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Skraps recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Skraps recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Energy.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of well being. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Selecting healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Eating almonds is an excellent choice as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. Almonds are sometimes considered a super food because they are packed full of things that help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. Different vitamins and minerals tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan which can often make you sleepy. However, you may not need a nap after consuming almonds. These nuts relax the muscles and provide a general sense of relaxation. Almonds typically give a general increased feeling of well-being.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to skraps recipe. To make skraps you need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Skraps:
- Get 300 g of cauliflower including stems.
- You need 150 g of leeks whole including green tops.
- Take 100 g of broccoli including stems.
- Prepare 50 g of kale stems.
- You need of (or whatever greens you have).
- You need 1 tbsp of curry powder (I used Dhansak masala but use whatever you have in your store cupboard and modifty the quantity according to your heat level).
- Use 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Take 1/4 tsp of salt or to taste.
- Use 4-5 of dried curry leaves.
- Get 1 tbsp of skyr or vegan alternative.
Steps to make Skraps:
- Wash all the vegetables especially the green leek tops as they often hold grit. Chop/slice roughly.
- Place in a pan and cover with water. Add the curry powder, cayenne and salt and bring to the boil stirring in the spices until dissolved.
- Simmer for 10-15 minutes until the stems are just tender.
- Blitz in a food processor and serve hot with crumbled dried curry leaves or fresh herbs such as coriander and a swirl of skyr.
If you find this Skraps recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.