Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Corn Silky String Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Corn Silky String Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Corn Silky String Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Snacks.
We are all aware that eating healthy meals can help us truly feel better within our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Have a shot at eating almonds unless you are afflicted by nut allergies. Almonds have a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. Almonds really are a natural source of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan which can often allow you to be sleepy. In the case of almonds, however, they wont cause you to long for a nap. These nuts relax the muscles and offer a general sense of relaxation. Almonds often give you a general increased a feeling of well-being.
You will not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to corn silky string soup recipe. You can cook corn silky string soup using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Corn Silky String Soup:
- Provide 1 of corn on the cob's worth Silky strings of corn.
- You need 70 grams of Tofu.
- Prepare 4 of Okra.
- Get 500 ml of Water.
- Provide 1 of heaped teaspoon ★Chinese soup stock powder (with weipa).
- Get 2 tsp of ★Usukuchi soy sauce.
- Take 1 of ★Salt and pepper.
- Take 1 tsp of Sesame oil.
- You need 1 of Sesame seeds.
- Get 1 of Ra-yu (optional).
Instructions to make Corn Silky String Soup:
- You can eat any silky strings that are a green-yellow colour. Remove any parts that have gone brown and cut the green-yellow parts into bite-sized lengths..
- Cut the tofu into small cubes. Remove the seeds from the okra, lightly boil, and cut into small pieces..
- Start to boil the hot water in a saucepan and add the tofu. Once the mixture has come to a boil, add the ★ ingredients and adjust the flavour to your preferred strength..
- Add the silky strings and bring the mixture to a boil once more. Then add the okra, give everything a stir, and stop the heat..
- Add the sesame oil to finish and then transfer the soup to bowls. Sprinkle some sesame seeds over the top and it's done. If you want to spice it up a bit, feel free to add some ra-yu..
If you find this Corn Silky String Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.