Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Green Curry with Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Green Curry with Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Goodies.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of wellness. When we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
If you are not allergic to nuts, try having some almonds! Almonds are usually considered a super food since they’re packed full of things that help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. Almonds are a natural source of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey which induces drowsiness, is present in almonds. In the case of almonds, however, they wont cause you to long for a nap. Rather, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Your emotional level can often be lifted by just eating almonds.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily available. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai green curry with chicken recipe. You can have thai green curry with chicken using 21 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Thai Green Curry with Chicken:
- Provide 350 g of Chicken Meat (boneless, skinless, cut into pieces).
- Prepare of Green Curry Paste (processed in a blender);.
- Provide 50 g of Shallots.
- Get 20 g of Garlic.
- Use 10 g of Turmeric.
- You need 20 g of Galangal.
- Take 40 g of Lemongrass.
- Take 50 g of Green Chillies.
- Prepare 20 g of Bird's Eye Chilli (also called Thai Chilli).
- Use 20 g of Thai Basil (or just Basil).
- You need 2 tsp of Coriander Powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Cumin Powder.
- Use 1 tsp of White Pepper.
- Take 25 g of Fermented Shrimp Paste.
- You need of For Cooking;.
- Take 3 Tbsp of Cooking Oil.
- Provide 1 cup of Coconut Milk.
- Use 1 cup of Chicken Stock.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Lime Juice.
- Get 2 tsp of Sugar.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Fish Sauce.
Steps to make Thai Green Curry with Chicken:
- COOK THE PASTE; Heat 3 Tbsp of cooking oil until hot and fry the green curry paste until the oil separates..
- COOK THE CHICKEN; add the chicken and fry the chicken for 2 minutes each side (total 4 mins)..
- ADD THE REST; next add the coconut milk, stock, lime juice, sugar, fish sauce and mix well. Simmer and reduce the liquid until your desired consistency. Remember to stir every 4-5 mins to avoid the coconut milk from curdling. It's already seasoned but if you have to you can add salt a to your taste. Serve with rice..
If you find this Thai Green Curry with Chicken recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.