Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Spicy Indian One Pot Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy Indian One Pot Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Indian One Pot Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Treats.
We are all aware that consuming healthy meals can help us feel better in our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is an excellent alternative as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. Almonds offer a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. These kinds of nuts have quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They actually do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. However, you will not need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. Rather they will just help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. From time to time eating almonds can also be a mood enhancer!
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy indian one pot curry recipe. To cook spicy indian one pot curry you need 37 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spicy Indian One Pot Curry:
- Take of basic sauce.
- Get of oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of mustard seeds.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of clarified butter / cooking butter.
- Get 2 tbsp of fennel seeds.
- Provide 2 tbsp of fenugreek seeds.
- Prepare 3 large of onions, chopped.
- Get 2 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Provide 2 stalk of curry leaves, chopped.
- Prepare 4 each of green chillies.
- Use 5 large of ripe tomatoes.
- Provide of beans (soaked for 12+ hours at least).
- Take 50 grams of black eyed peas.
- Get 50 grams of black gram.
- Get 50 grams of lima beans.
- Provide 8 each of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of curry powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of water.
- Provide of vegetables.
- Provide 2 medium of potatoes.
- You need 2 medium of brinjals / eggplants.
- Get 2 medium of carrots.
- Get 250 grams of bottle gourd / calabash.
- Take 250 grams of yellow pumpkin.
- You need of water.
- Take of salt.
- Provide of masalas.
- You need 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- Get 2 tbsp of coriander seeds powder.
- Prepare of salt.
- Provide of finishing.
- Take 1 cup of tamarind sauce.
- Take 1 pinch of asafoetida.
- Prepare of chopped cilantro leaves.
Instructions to make Spicy Indian One Pot Curry:
- Rinse the soaked beans and pressure cook them with 7-8 cloves of garlic, 1 tsp turmeric powder, all of the curry powder, salt and water enough to just cover the beans. The cooked beans should be intact but mush at the slightest pressure. Set aside..
- Roughly chop the vegetables and boil them till they are 3/4th cooked. Boiling the bottle gourd / calabash separately is advisable as it will disintegrate if cooked as much as the other vegetables. Set aside..
- Heat oil in a large curry pot. Add the clarified butter to it and let it melt..
- Next, add the mustard seeds and the fennel seeds and let them sputter. Add the fenugreek seeds. Take care not to burn them as it would spoil the basic sauce..
- Add the chopped onion to this and fry till they are semi translucent after which add the ginger garlic paste and fry till the raw smell is no more..
- Add the chopped curry leaves and slitted green chillies and fry. The aroma at this point would be a rich smell without any rawness to it..
- Add the chopped tomatoes and let the mixture blend. Add the salt and remaining turmeric powder, all of the red chilli powder to this. Let the tomatoes dissolve and the oil separate. Add a little stock from the boiled vegetables if the mixture is too dry..
- After the basic sauce is ready, add all the beans and vegetables along with the water it was cooked in. If you feel that the liquid part of the curry is less, add hot water and mix it in. Let it boil for 5-7 minutes..
- Add the tamarind sauce and asafoetida to the curry and boil for another 5 minutes. Finish with chopped cilantro leaves and serve hot..
- This curry can be eaten with rice, any kind of bread or even as a stand alone dish, sort of like an Indian version of the Mexican chili. You can customize the beans and vegetables according to their availability in your vicinity..
If you find this Spicy Indian One Pot Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.