Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crock Pot Bean-Free Chili recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crock Pot Bean-Free Chili recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Vitality.
We all know that eating healthy snacks can help us feel better in our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. This is usually a problem, however, in terms of eating between snacks. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Try eating almonds if you don’t suffer from nut allergies. Almonds are usually considered a super food since they’re packed full of ingredients that help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. Almonds are a natural way to obtain B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. They do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. However, you may not need a nap after consuming almonds. These nuts loosen up the muscles and supply a general sense of comfort. Occasionally eating almonds can even be a mood enhancer!
You don’t have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crock pot bean-free chili recipe. You can cook crock pot bean-free chili using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Crock Pot Bean-Free Chili:
- Take 2 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1/2 of bell pepper (green or red), chopped.
- Take 1/3 of onion, chopped.
- Provide 1 clove of garlic, chopped.
- Provide 1 of Jar of Pace Salsa (24 oz).
- Get 1 can of Hunts tomato sauce (29 oz).
- Get 2 can of diced tomatoes with chiles.
- Provide 2 tbsp of chili powder.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin.
- Provide 1 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need 1 of mexican blend shredded cheese (optional for topping).
Steps to make Crock Pot Bean-Free Chili:
- Brown meat in skillet until no longer pink, drain fat.
- Add meat to crock pot along with all other ingredients.
- Cook on low 8 hours.
- If it's too spicy at the end, sprinkle some brown sugar and stir before serving.
- Serve with tortilla chips and shredded cheese (optional).
If you find this Crock Pot Bean-Free Chili recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.