Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Crunchwrap Supreme recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crunchwrap Supreme recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Treats.
We all know that having healthy foods can help us feel better within our bodies. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is a wonderful choice as long as you do not have a nut allergy. As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds provide many health benefits. Almonds can be a natural way to obtain B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan which can often allow you to be sleepy. Having said that, you will not need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. Instead, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Your emotional condition is often lifted by just eating almonds.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crunchwrap supreme recipe. To make crunchwrap supreme you need 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Crunchwrap Supreme:
- Provide of ground beef.
- You need of sour cream.
- You need of tostada shells.
- You need of mexican shredded cheese.
- Get of burrito size tortillas.
- Prepare of salsa con queso.
- You need of taco seasoning.
- Prepare of shredded lettuce.
Instructions to make Crunchwrap Supreme:
- Brown ground beef, drain, and add taco seasoning as instructed on package.
- Warm up tortilla for about 15 seconds to make it easier to fold.
- After removing from microwave, put a heaping spoonful of the queso in the center, spreading it evenly but leaving plenty of room around the edge to fold it later.
- Spoon taco meat evenly on the queso.
- Place the tostada shell directly on top of cheese/meat.
- Smother (or lightly spread :)… Your choice) with sour cream, lettuce, and shredded cheese.
- Wrap the edges up toward the center until fully enclosed.
- With the folded side down, place the wrap into a heated non stick pan, pressing down with your spatula to grill the folds in place. Once browned, flip to other side..
- Voila! You're done..enjoy! & of course, you can add any other toppings you want.. tomatoes, beans, jalapenos… Make it your own!.
If you find this Crunchwrap Supreme recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.