Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Sweet & sour Chicken curry stir fry W/ rice recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Sweet & sour Chicken curry stir fry W/ rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet & sour Chicken curry stir fry W/ rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Goodies.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of well being. When we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for treats between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
If you’re not allergic to nuts, try eating some almonds! As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds offer many health benefits. These types of nuts contain plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is present in almonds. But when you eat almonds, you do not feel like you must sleep a while. These nuts relax the muscles and supply a general sense of peace. Almonds frequently give you a general increased sense of well-being.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet & sour chicken curry stir fry w/ rice recipe. You can have sweet & sour chicken curry stir fry w/ rice using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sweet & sour Chicken curry stir fry W/ rice:
- Take 1 of Broccoli.
- Take 1 of Of each pepper: Red, green, orange & yellow.
- You need 1/2 of onion.
- Use 1/2 cup of Carrots.
- Get 10 tbsp of Curry powder.
- Prepare 2 of Thin chicken breast.
- Get 1 of Kraft: Sweet'n sour sauce.
- You need 6 tbsp of Of each season: Adobo & black pepper..
- You need 1 cup of rice.
- Provide 1 1/2 cup of Water.
- Use 4 tbsp of Olive oil.
Steps to make Sweet & sour Chicken curry stir fry W/ rice:
- Prepare a bowl with all of the SEASONS. Put it to the side. (Adobo, black pepper & curry powder.).
- Now the CHICKEN. Rinse the chicken. (I always rinse everything.) Cut the chicken into strips and mix it in with the seasons. Take your KRAFT: SWEET'N SOUR SAUCE and give the chicken a good 4 squirts and mix it up together. Put it to the side..
- Now VEGGIES. Rinse the veggies and cut them into strips. (Or diced up however you prefer.).
- Now COOKING. Put the 4 spoonfuls of OLIVE OIL in the pan and put heat on medium. Put in the CHICKEN and cook for about 5 minutes. Stirring in between. Then put in VEGGIES & cover the pan. Leave HEAT on LOW MEDIUM. Make sure to STIR every 8-10 MINUTES. This part takes about 30-40 minutes to make..
- Now RICE. 10 minutes after the chicken has been cooking fill a pot with 1-1/2 CUP of WATER. Leave HEAT on MEDIUM-LOW. (If you don't have non stick pots, use a little oil so the rice won't stick to the pot.).
- Rinse the 1 cup of rice and put in the water to cook. After 10 minutes go back and stir rice..
- After ten minutes and everything gets stirred add the rest of the KRAFT-SWEET'N SOUR SAUCE BOTTLE into the chicken and veggie mix. Wait another ten minutes, stir rice and chicken again. Tada Sweet'n sour chicken curry stir fry..
- Put veggies and chicken on top of rice. :).
If you find this Sweet & sour Chicken curry stir fry W/ rice recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.