Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Palak paneer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak paneer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Treats.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. If we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A piece of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
Eating almonds is a wonderful choice as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. Almonds offer a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. Different vitamins and minerals tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan that may often cause you to be sleepy. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont cause you to really miss a nap. Rather they will merely help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Almonds typically give you a general increased feeling of well-being.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily available. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to palak paneer recipe. You can have palak paneer using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Palak paneer:
- Take 1/2 kg of spinach.
- Take 250 gms of paneer.
- Use 2 of onions, chopped.
- Get 2 of tomatoes chopped.
- Take As required of Ginger & garlic paste.
- Take 1 tsp of Garam masala.
- Prepare To taste of salt.
- Use As per taste of Red chilli.
Instructions to make Palak paneer:
- First wash spinach and boiled them.
- Then heat a pan take oil add onion paste, ginger & garlic paste to taste salt tomato puree,red chilli powder. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Now grind the spinach.
- Then take a pan add spinach puree add garam masala.
- Then cut the paneer in small pieces and fry in oil.
- Now add in paneer in the gravy cook for 5 minutes.
- Palak paneer is ready. Serve wit rice or chapati..
If you find this Palak paneer recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.