Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Roasted Salmon with grapefruit sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roasted Salmon with grapefruit sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Treats.
We all know that consuming healthy foods can help us feel better within our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we typically feel much better. A little bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have so many options. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Certain foods made from whole grains are excellent for a fast snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the early morning. When you need a fast treat on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Deciding on whole grain snacks is always much better than eating the processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted salmon with grapefruit sauce recipe. You can have roasted salmon with grapefruit sauce using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Roasted Salmon with grapefruit sauce:
- Use 1 of salmon fillets.
- Provide 2 of ruby red grapefruits.
- You need 2 tsp of oil.
- Get 1 small of shallot (minced).
- Get 1 tsp of fresh ginger (grated).
- Get 2 tsp of good honey.
- Get 1/2 of squeezed lemon juice.
- Get 1 of salt and pepper.
Steps to make Roasted Salmon with grapefruit sauce:
- preheat oven to 350°F.
- season the salmon with salt and pepper on both sides, drizzle with olive oil, and bake until fully roasted (about 20 min).
- cut 1 grapefruit, and divide into segments, and remove the pits, and casings. cut the segments in to half ..
- set it aside.
- now take the second grapefruit, and juice it. and set aside also.
- In a medium skillet, heat the oil, and saute the shallots until softened, add the grated ginger, grapefruit juice, and honey..
- Let it simmer, until the sauce is reduced by half (10 minutes).
- Add lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste.
- Right before serving, toss the grapefruit pieces which you cut into segments earlier into the sauce..
- put the baked salmon on a plate, spoon the sauce and grapefruit pieces over..
- PM me if you have any questions.
If you find this Roasted Salmon with grapefruit sauce recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.