Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Guinness Stout Beef Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Guinness Stout Beef Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Snacks.
We all know that having healthy snacks can help us really feel better in our bodies. When we eat more healthy meals and less of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This is usually a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between snacks. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
Eating almonds is an excellent option as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds offer you many health advantages. Various nutritional vitamins tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan which may often cause you to be sleepy. However, you will not need a nap after consuming almonds. Instead they will simply help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Your emotional level can often be lifted by just eating almonds.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to guinness stout beef stew recipe. You can have guinness stout beef stew using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Guinness Stout Beef Stew:
- Take of beef chuck (fattier mix).
- Provide of carrots.
- You need of potatoes.
- You need of celery.
- You need of Guinness beer.
- Provide of chicken stock.
- Provide of thyme.
- You need of bay leaves.
- You need of sugar.
- You need of bacon (cut into small pcs).
- You need of Spam (cut into small pcs).
- Use of whole onions.
- Use of tomato paste.
- Use of garlic.
Instructions to make Guinness Stout Beef Stew:
- Render fat from bits of bacon and spam, till brown and crisp. Transfer to pot and leave 1 tbsp of grease in pan. (Medium High Heat).
- Use pan to brown beef cubes (tossed in salt & pepper) in high heat and transfer beef to pot.
- Turn heat to medium and sweat onions (with salt) for 5 mins then add in minced garlic and cook for 1 min, careful not to brown. Then deglaze with 1 can of Guinness Stout Beer and cook for 2 -3 mins on medium heat..
- Transfer to pot, add tomato paste, thyme, freshly ground black pepper, carrots, bayleaf, celery & lastly, chicken stock to cover top of all the ingredients. Rise heat to high till simmering then reduce to low heat..
- Simmer stew gently for 2 hours. Option to add in potatoes later to avoid turning mushy & cayenne powder for taste.
If you find this Guinness Stout Beef Stew recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.