Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pineapple upside down cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pineapple upside down cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are many health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a healthier way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all probability, most people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out some modest changes.
These sorts of changes can be done with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It is also a great source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also great for your skin. While you may already eat a lot of fruits and veggies, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic chemical substances. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pineapple upside down cake recipe. You can have pineapple upside down cake using 12 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Pineapple upside down cake:
- Get 1/4 cups of unsalted butter.
- Provide 1 cup of brown sugar light.
- Take 1 can of pineapple slice,juice drained.
- Use 9-10 of maraschino cherries.
- Take 1 1/2 cups of all purpose flour.
- Take 1 1/2 of tsps baking powder.
- Get 1 pinch of salt.
- Use 1/2 cup of unsalted butter room temperature.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 of eggs large.
- Use 1/2 cup of pineapple juice.
- Take 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
Instructions to make Pineapple upside down cake:
- Preheat oven to 350 deg F..
- Take a 9" nonstick cake pan. Add 1/4 cup melted butter and brown sugar.Mix well..
- Arrange the pineapple slices on the above mixture..
- Place the cherries in the center of pineapple slices..
- In a large mixing bowl, sift in flour,baking powder and salt..
- In another large bowl cream together room temp butter with sugar..
- Once the mixture is light and fluffy, add eggs one at a time..
- Stir in vanilla extract and pineapple juice..
- Now slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet mixture and combine well using a hand mixer..
- Gently pour this cake batter over the pineapple slices and cherries..
- Bake the cake for about 40 mins or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean..
- Once out of the oven, immediately run a knife along the sides of the cake..
- Place a serving plate upside down onto pan and turn the plate and pan over..
- Leave the pan on top of the cake for about 5 min until all sugar syrup drizzle down the cake..
- Now remove the pan and cool cake for half an hour..
- Serve warm or cold..
If you find this Pineapple upside down cake recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.