Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Chicken and Tuna Pasta Curry #myfavouritecurry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken and Tuna Pasta Curry #myfavouritecurry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken and Tuna Pasta Curry #myfavouritecurry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are suffering from conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. While we’re incessantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, though, just making a couple of modest changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
These more wholesome food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil is also a great source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also terrific for your skin. If you presently consume plenty of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of consuming foods that still contain almost all of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
All in all, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken and tuna pasta curry #myfavouritecurry recipe. You can have chicken and tuna pasta curry #myfavouritecurry using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken and Tuna Pasta Curry #myfavouritecurry:
- Take 250 g of PastaJoy Elbow Pasta.
- Get 1 of tspn white pepper.
- Prepare 1 of tspn curry powder.
- You need 1 of tspn paprika.
- Take 1/2 of tspn turmeric.
- Prepare 1 of .
- Take 1/2 of tspn dried parsley.
- Use 1 of small white round onion (finely chopped).
- Provide 1/2 of green pepper (finely chopped).
- Use 1/2 cup of fresh milk.
- Prepare 1 of & 1/2 chicken breasts (finely chopped).
- Get 1 tin of shredded tuna (drained).
- You need 3 of tspn olive oil.
- Provide 1 tbspn of minestrone powder soup.
Instructions to make Chicken and Tuna Pasta Curry #myfavouritecurry:
- Boil your macaroni according to the pack's instructions. Drain in cold water and set aside to cool off.
- Heat your pan, saute onion and green pepper… add finely chopped chicken breast and continue frying for 2 minutes.. add all the spices except white pepper, salt and parsley.
- Continue cooking for futher 3 minutes, add 1 tbspn minestrone powder and mix.. add milk and close your lid. Simmer for 5-6 on low heat. Open your lead and add your tuna, dried parsley, salt & white pepper. Mix well, then transfer your cooked pasta in to the chicken curry pot/pan. Switch the stove off and leave your pan/pot on the stove for about a minute. Now you are ready to serve. Enjoy. #myfavouritecurry.
If you find this Chicken and Tuna Pasta Curry #myfavouritecurry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.