Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Eggplant curry/ Vangi Bhaaji/ Brinjal curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Eggplant curry/ Vangi Bhaaji/ Brinjal curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. There are many health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a healthier lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most likely, most people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few simple changes.
These types of changes can be done with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also great for your skin. If you currently consume a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful chemical substances. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to eggplant curry/ vangi bhaaji/ brinjal curry recipe. You can cook eggplant curry/ vangi bhaaji/ brinjal curry using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Eggplant curry/ Vangi Bhaaji/ Brinjal curry:
- Prepare 300 grms of – Brinjal/Vangi Cut into Cubes.
- Get 1 of Small Onion (finely chopped).
- Provide 1 of Medium Tomato (finely chopped).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Coriander Leaves.
- Get 2 tbsp of Roasted Groundnut Powder/Peanut powder (optional).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Red Chilli Powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Coriander Powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Garam Masala.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- Get 1/2 cup of water.
Steps to make Eggplant curry/ Vangi Bhaaji/ Brinjal curry:
- In a large bowl, add all the above ingredients other than Oil and water..
- Mix it well evenly, to coat the eggplant/brinjal with masala or ingredients..
- Heat up the oil in a pan, once oil is hot add in all mixed content of the blow to pan and close the lid, cook for about 2 minutes..
- Check the eggplant/brinjal, if it is half cooked, now add water and cook for about 2-3 minutes on low flame..
- Eggplant curry is ready to serve as sides with rice or Chapatti..
- Tip: Do not add peanuts powder/groundnuts powder if you are ALLERGIC..
If you find this Eggplant curry/ Vangi Bhaaji/ Brinjal curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.