Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Red Wine Beef Stew recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Red Wine Beef Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Red Wine Beef Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are dealing with diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. While we’re constantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. In all likelihood, most people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out several modest changes.
One way to approach this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to change everything immediately or that you have to completely get rid of certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make big changes, but the most important thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating choices. Soon enough, you will probably find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. Like many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to return to your old diet.
As you can see, it’s not at all difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to red wine beef stew recipe. To cook red wine beef stew you only need 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Red Wine Beef Stew:
- Prepare of Beef Chuck cubed.
- Take of shallots or yellow onion chopped.
- Prepare of garlic chopped.
- Prepare of celery diced.
- Take of large russet potatoes peeled,rinsed and cubed.
- You need of Pinot Noir, or Italian Chianti.
- Provide of Beef broth or, chicken stock or water.
- Provide of large carrots sliced.
- Use of dried thyme.
- Prepare of Tblsp spoon salt.
- You need of tblsp ground black pepper.
- Provide of tblspoon olive oil.
- Get of Tblsp tomato paste.
Steps to make Red Wine Beef Stew:
- Heat up a skillet add Olive oil in the mean time take beef and dust with flour just coated add to heated skillet brown meat on all sides then take out of pan and set a side on a plate.
- Add shallots, salt and pepper, tomato paste saute for a minute add garlic and red wine, broth bring to simmer..
- Put potatoes carrots, thyme, celery and beef in a slow cooker add broth mixture cover and cook on high for 4 to 5 hours place in a bowl add parsley enjoy🤗.
If you find this Red Wine Beef Stew recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.