Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Healthy oats cookie recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Healthy oats cookie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy oats cookie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Snacks.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. If we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we typically feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. This is often a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between goodies. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
When looking for a convenient wholesome snack, don’t forget about yogurt. The fact is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. Low fat yogurt makes a wonderful snack, nonetheless. It is a protein-rich resource of healthy nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is easy for the body to digest and, depending on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Yogurt unites perfectly with nuts along with seeds. This reduces your sugar intake without reducing the taste of your snack.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy oats cookie recipe. You can have healthy oats cookie using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Healthy oats cookie:
- Provide 1 cup of oats flour.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Get 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of Coconut oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of margarine.
- Provide 1/4 cup of White sugar.
- Get 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Get 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
- Take of Optional flavours.
- Use 3/4 cups of Oats.
- Get 1/2 of chocolate chips.
- You need 1/2 cup of nuts.
- Take 1/4 cup of raisins.
Instructions to make Healthy oats cookie:
- Mix all to form a hard dough texture.
- Refidgerate for minimum 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 190° for about 10-15 mins. Meanwhile form 1/4 cup size balls and space out on a tray.
- Place in oven for about 15-20 mins.
If you find this Healthy oats cookie recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.