Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for A Hakata Specialty: Soy Sauce Based Motsu Hot Pot recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect A Hakata Specialty: Soy Sauce Based Motsu Hot Pot recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to A Hakata Specialty: Soy Sauce Based Motsu Hot Pot recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Goodies.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of well being. When we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A piece of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
One of the most popular treats is yogurt. Often people elect to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the greatest idea. You cannot beat yogurt any time it comes to a nutritious snack though. It is a protein-rich supply of wholesome vitamins and minerals. Yogurt is often eaten to help manage the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by many people. Try adding some nutritious nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an simple way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to a hakata specialty: soy sauce based motsu hot pot recipe. To make a hakata specialty: soy sauce based motsu hot pot you need 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook A Hakata Specialty: Soy Sauce Based Motsu Hot Pot:
- Get 800 grams of Beef offal (raw).
- Take 1 of -1 1/2 head Cabbage.
- Get 3 of bunches Chinese chives.
- Prepare 2 packages of Grilled tofu.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- Provide 1 of Sesame seeds.
- Provide of For the soup.
- Provide 5 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 1600 ml of Chicken stock.
- Provide 160 ml of Soy sauce.
- Take 80 ml of Mirin.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- Use 2 of Red chili pepper.
- You need of For the finish.
- Take 5 of servings Ramen or chanpon noodles.
Instructions to make A Hakata Specialty: Soy Sauce Based Motsu Hot Pot:
- Wash the cabbage well, remove the core, and chop roughly..
- Try to use very fresh, raw beef offal!.
- Blanch the beef offal by dipping it in boiling water and then putting it in ice water..
- Cut the Chinese chives into 5 cm pieces. Remove the center of the garlic and slice the cloves. Cut the grilled tofu into 12 equal pieces. Remove the seeds from the red chili pepper..
- Add all ingredients except for the Chinese chives and sesame oil. Simmer and skim off scum. If using chicken stock, add 1.5 tablespoons now..
- When the cabbage is cooked, add the Chinese chives and the sesame oil. Cutting the red chili pepper into very fine pieces will increase the spiciness..
- As soon as the Chinese chives are heated, sprinkle on the sesame seeds and it's all done! Eat with the soup and enjoy!.
- Make ramen for the "shime" at the end of the meal. Cook fresh noodles in boiling water for 1 minute and then add to the hot pot soup. Simmer for 3 minutes and the noodles are done..
- Refer tofor the chicken stock. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/149128-very-useful-chicken-stock.
If you find this A Hakata Specialty: Soy Sauce Based Motsu Hot Pot recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.