Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sophie's Thai red curry breakfast wrap recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sophie's Thai red curry breakfast wrap recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snack foods.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of well being. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more healthy feeling. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Certain foods made from whole grains are great for a fast snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that added boost you need to get going. When you require a fast snack on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Choosing whole grain foods is always much better than eating the processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sophie's thai red curry breakfast wrap recipe. You can have sophie's thai red curry breakfast wrap using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sophie's Thai red curry breakfast wrap:
- You need 1 of tortilla/fajita wrap.
- Take 2 of eggs.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of Thai red curry paste.
- Take 1/2 tsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of fish sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lime juice.
- Prepare of optional extras.
- You need 1/4 of red chili, chopped and de-seeded.
- Get 1 of a few sprigs of coriander, chopped.
Instructions to make Sophie's Thai red curry breakfast wrap:
- Mix all your ingredients except the wrap thoroughly..
- Cook your scrambled eggs in your preferred method – I love mine in a medium heat in a frying pan for approximately 4 minutes, stirring regularly..
- Serve in your wrap (or however you wish!) and enjoy! Simples!.
If you find this Sophie's Thai red curry breakfast wrap recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.