Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Minestrone Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Minestrone Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Minestrone Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. There are a lot of health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by making some modest changes.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically change your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make big changes, but the most important thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating choices. As you get used to the taste of healthy foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you no longer want to eat the old diet.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to minestrone soup recipe. You can cook minestrone soup using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Minestrone Soup:
- Provide 1 Can of Diced Tomato Can.
- Provide 1 piece of Egg Plant (or Zucchini).
- You need 1/4 piece of Cabbage (or White Pok Choi).
- Get 1/2 piece of Onion.
- Take 2 pieces of Potatoes.
- You need 50 grams of Bacon.
- Provide 1 tsp of Salt.
- Get 1 tsp of Olive Oil.
- Provide 800 ml of Water.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Suggar.
- Get 2 cube of Japanese Consommé Soup Stock.
Instructions to make Minestrone Soup:
- Dice the Potatoes, Cabbage and Egg plant into 1cm cubes. Chop the Onion. Cut Bacon into 1cm..
- Put 1 tsp Olive oil in a pot and stir-fry the Onion, Bacon, Potatoes, Egg planet and Cabbage..
- Add 800ml Water and then add the Canned Tomato and the Japanese Consommé Soup stocks..
- Simmer until The vegetables become tender. Add the 1 tsp Salt, 1/2 tsp Sugar. (If you like spicy one, add the pepper as your taste.).
- Hunts Diced Tomato Can SG$2.45/Can at FairPrice.
- Sakura Pearl Bringer SG $1.6/pck at FairPrice.
- Gold Beijing Cabbage $1.00/pc at FairPrice.
- Chef Yellow Onion – Large SG$1.45/700g at FairPrice.
- Natire’s Nest Brastagi Potatoes Granola (Washed) SG$3.2/kg at FairPrice.
- Japanese White Suger SG$3.5/kg at DonDon Donki.
- Ajinomoto Consommé Cube (High recommend)SG $3.5/6 cube at DonDon DONKI, Mid Town Mart..
If you find this Minestrone Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.