Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Crockpot Cabbage Rolls recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crockpot Cabbage Rolls recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Deciding to eat healthily offers marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are dealing with diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. Most likely, most people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. In reality, however, merely making some modest changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery as you most probably pick out a lot of food items out of habit. For instance, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? A superb healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been proven to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. By putting in fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
All in all, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crockpot cabbage rolls recipe. You can cook crockpot cabbage rolls using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Crockpot Cabbage Rolls:
- Get 1 large of Head of cabbage.
- Get 1 lb of Lean ground beef.
- You need 1/2 cup of Cooked white rice.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- Provide 1/4 cup of Diced onion.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Seasoned Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Dried thyme.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Garlic powder.
- Use 2 can of Tomato soup.
- Take 1 can of Diced tomatoes, undrained.
Instructions to make Crockpot Cabbage Rolls:
- Turn cabbage over and remove the core with a sharp knife. Be careful! Take off outer leaves and discard..
- Bring a large pot of water to a rolling boil and add the head of cabbage, again be careful!.
- As the cabbage leaves begin to loosen, peel away with tongs, one by one and put aside. About 8 leafs will work. You can easily double this recipe, if you have more cabbage leaves!!.
- Mix remaining ingredients in a bowl, (yep, get in there with your hands) except for soup and tomatoes..
- Now it's time to roll! For each cabbage roll, place your meat mixture in center of cabbage leaf. Roll once, tuck.Then take left and then right side of leaf, fold in and repeat, rolling and tucking until cabbage is rolled tightly. As you can see, I doubled the recipe in this photo. The amount of meat mixture and size of cabbage is really up to you. This recipe is very versatile..
- Spray crockpot with non stick cooking spray. Place cabbage rolls, seam side down in crockpot. Pour soup and can of tomatoes over top. I like to re-season with a little more garlic powder, seasoned salt and pepper over top..
- Cook on low for 8 hours. Or until tender..
- There should be plenty of tomato gravy to put over some mashed potatoes to serve with your yummy cabbage rolls! Enjoy!.
- After rolling, cabbages can be portioned out and frozen, ready to eat at a later time!.
- If you have leftover cabbage leaves, you could chop them up and add a bit to the sauce, save for a wonderful addition to soup or make my recipe for cabbage and noodles! https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/368685-lulus-fried-cabbage-and-noodles.
If you find this Crockpot Cabbage Rolls recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.