Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Pork Tips and Onions over White Rice recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Pork Tips and Onions over White Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pork Tips and Onions over White Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. In all likelihood, most people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, though, simply making a few modest changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping as you probably buy many items out of habit. For instance, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? A superb healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been proven to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. Mix in fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can become a regular part of your new healthy eating plan.
Obviously, it’s not hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pork tips and onions over white rice recipe. To make pork tips and onions over white rice you only need 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Pork Tips and Onions over White Rice:
- Provide of Pork Bottom Butt Roast, sliced and cut into chunks.
- Prepare 1 of Yellow Onion, sliced.
- Prepare 2 Cups of Beef Broth.
- Provide 1 Cup of Water, plus 6 more for rice.
- Get 1 Packet of Brown Gravy Mix.
- Use to taste of Salt and Black Pepper,.
- Use 1 tsp. of Onion Powder.
- Provide 3 Cups of White Rice.
- Get 1 Bag of Brussel Sprouts, halved.
- Provide 2 of Tbsps. Butter.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp. of Lemon Pepper Seasoning.
Steps to make Pork Tips and Onions over White Rice:
- Spray your slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray. Add the cubed up Pork chunks and sliced onion. In a small bowl mix together the beef broth, water, onion powder, salt and pepper, and gravy mix til combined and pour over meat and onion. Turn cooker on High and cook for 3-4hours, stirring ever so often..
- While cooker is going in large pot add the rice and 6 cups of water and add 1Tbsp. Salt. Bring to a boil stirring occasionally. Once to a boil turn heat to medium low n let simmer til rice is tender, stirring often. Then set aside n keep warm..
- In another large pot add the brussel sprouts and some water to cover then add 1tsp. salt. Bring to a boil and cook til tender. Drain and add the butter and lemon pepper seasoning. Mix til combined. Set aside til ready to serve..
- Check meat to see if it's tender. If so turn down to keep warm. To serve: add a couple spoonfuls of rice… Add some of the pork tips and onions over rice with some of the sauce… Then serve with the brussel sprouts. Enjoy..
If you find this Pork Tips and Onions over White Rice recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.