Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Fry eggplant(baingan) curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fry eggplant(baingan) curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Deciding to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a lot of health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Even though we’re incessantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, however, just making a couple of small changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you do your food shopping because it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? A superb healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been proven to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
Obviously, it’s easy to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fry eggplant(baingan) curry recipe. To make fry eggplant(baingan) curry you need 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Fry eggplant(baingan) curry:
- Provide 1/2 cup of oil.
- Provide 1 tsp of white cumin seeds.
- Provide 2 of chopped onion.
- Take 2 tsp of ginger-garlic paste.
- Prepare 2 of chopped green chillies.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Get 2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Get 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Take 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Get 2 of sliced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 kg of round eggplants.
- Provide leaves of Fresh coriander.
Steps to make Fry eggplant(baingan) curry:
- Turn on medium flame then add oil in a pan and add white cumin seeds..
- Cook cumin seeds for about 40 seconds..
- Add chopped onions and cook until translucent..
- Add ginger-garlic paste and cook for about 1 minute keeping medium flame..
- Add chopped green chillies, salt, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder and garam masala and mix..
- Add 2 sliced tomatoes and cook for about 2 minutes or until become soft..
- Turn off flame and let it cool down then blend it in a blender..
- Cut eggplants in round shape and fry until golden colour..
- Add fried eggplants and blended curry in the same pot and slightly mix and cook on medium flame for about 2 minutes. Then add coriander leaves and mix and it's ready to serve..
If you find this Fry eggplant(baingan) curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.