Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Punjabi Palak Paneer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Punjabi Palak Paneer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Power.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A little bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between snacks. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is an excellent alternative as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. Almonds are usually considered a super food since they’re packed full of ingredients that help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. Almonds are a natural supply of B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan which may often cause you to be sleepy. However, you won’t need a nap after eating almonds. Alternatively, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Your emotional state is often lifted by just eating almonds.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to punjabi palak paneer recipe. You can have punjabi palak paneer using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Punjabi Palak Paneer:
- Provide 2 of medium bunch of spinach(palak).
- Prepare 3 of green chillies.
- Get 1/2 cup of coriander.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste(fresh).
- Prepare 2 of medium size onion.
- Take 250 gms of paneer.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of ghee.
- Use 1 tsp of jeera.
- Use 1 tsp of jeera powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of chaat masala.
- Take 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Take 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Provide 1/4 cup of curd.
- Use 2 tablespoons of milk cream.
- Provide 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Get 1 tablespoon of wheat flour.
- Get As per taste of salt.
Instructions to make Punjabi Palak Paneer:
- In a deep vessel bring water to a boil and add palak, and leave it for 2-3 min, take of palak from water and transfer it to ice cold water, this process help in retaining the green colour and flavour of palak..
- Transfer it to a blending jar add half cup coriander and 3 green chillies and blend to a fine paste.
- In a pan heat two tablespoon of ghee and add 1 tsp of jeera, once it splutter add 2 finely chopped onion, 2 tablespoon fresh ginger garlic paste and saute till translucent, add 1 tsp jeera powder, 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder, 1 tsp red chilli powder 1 tsp chaat masala and mix well for a min, now add curd keep steering and add palak puree, add salt as per taste..
- Let it simmer on low flame for 2 min,add 1 tablespoon of wheat flour and mix well, meanwhile in a pan just toss paneer with little ghee(optional) or if preferred can add paneer directly to gravy, add 1 tsp of garam masala give it a nice mix put of the flame,add 2 tablespoon of milk cream and add 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Serve this delicious creamy palak paneer with roti, paratha or naan.
If you find this Punjabi Palak Paneer recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.