Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best The Potato Curry. recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to The Potato Curry. recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for this. There are numerous illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a healthier way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most people typically assume that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, though, simply making a few modest changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. Olive oil can likewise be beneficial for your skin as it is a superb source of vitamin E. If you presently are eating lots of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are an excellent option and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemical substances. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being picked at the right time.
All in all, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to the potato curry. recipe. To cook the potato curry. you need 19 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook The Potato Curry.:
- You need 5 of Washed and Diced Potatoes.
- Prepare 2 medium of Onion Paste. (Freshly Blended).
- Get 1 tbsp of Ginger Pounded Fresh.
- Use 1 tbsp of Garlic Pounded Fresh.
- Get 1/4 piece of Cinnamon.
- Prepare 3 medium of Tomatoes Freshly Made Paste.
- Take 1/3 of Turmeric.
- Use 1 tsp of Red Chili Powder.
- Take 1 of Salt as Per Taste.
- Prepare 1 stick of Curry Leaves.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Coriander Leaves.
- Get 2 tbsp of Vegetable Oil.
- Get 2 cup of Water.
- You need of Garam Masala.
- Provide 1 tsp of Coriander Seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cumin Seeds.
- Provide 1/3 tsp of Whole Black Pepper.
- Provide 4 of Cloves.
- Get 3 of Whole Green Cardamoms.
Instructions to make The Potato Curry.:
- Heat oil in a vessel and wait till it heats up..
- Add in the curry leaves and let it splutter for a moment, then add the cinnamon stick and onion paste along with Ginger and garlic paste and cook till the color changes to light brown and the oil starts separating from the pastes..
- Add tomato paste and cook till the pastes are nicely amalgamated. Cook further till the pastes start sticking to the vessel..
- Make the Garam Masala by blitzing the contents under the Garam Masala list above in the ingredients. Keep it aside..
- After the paste's in the vessel starts sticking to the bottom add salt, turmeric, red chili powder and the garam masala and stir..
- After the aromas start filling the kitchen (in a minute) add the diced potatoes. And stir well. Add 2 cups of water, turn the gas heat to medium and close the lid and let it cook for 15-30 mins. Keep checking every 5 minutes..
- As soon as the potatoes are cooked you can switch off the gas, or cook till you get the desired consistency..
- Finally just before cooking, add the chopped fresh coriander and Serve!.
- Indian Potato Curry can be had with Chapati or Roti (Indian Bread) or simply with Rice or any bread that is available in your Country..
- It's a hearty dish, which can be eaten for breakfast as well as lunch or dinner!.
- Happy Cooking!!! :).
If you find this The Potato Curry. recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.