Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Jamaican Curry Shrimp recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Jamaican Curry Shrimp recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Jamaican Curry Shrimp recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snack foods.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A little bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between goodies. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Whole grain snacks are an outstanding choice for a fast healthy snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the early morning. Eating on the run may be much healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Choosing whole grain food items is always far better than eating the processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to jamaican curry shrimp recipe. To make jamaican curry shrimp you only need 19 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Jamaican Curry Shrimp:
- Use of Shrimp.
- Prepare 1 lb of Raw shrimp, peeled and de-veined.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Black pepper.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Get 2 tsp of Curry powder.
- Get of Curry Sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 of Green bell pepper, julienned.
- Provide 1/2 of Red bell pepper, julienned.
- Take 1 small of onion, chopped.
- Get 3 clove of garlic, minced.
- Use 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Prepare 1 of Sprig fresh thyme.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Take 2 tbsp of Coconut milk.
- Get 1 tbsp of Curry powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of Ketchup.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Hot pepper sauce.
- Use 1 tbsp of Cornstarch.
- Get 1 cup of Water.
Steps to make Jamaican Curry Shrimp:
- Peel, de-vein raw shrimp and season with black pepper, salt and curry powder, set aside.
- Julienne green and red bell peppers and onion; mince garlic.
- Heat cooking oil on High in sauce pan.
- Saute peppers, onion and garlic until onion is transparent.
- add 1 spring of fresh thyme.
- Reduce heat to Medium-High and add coconut milk.
- Add salt, ketchup, hot pepper sauce and curry powder; stir.
- Lower to Medium heat and add shrimp to vegetables and saute until shrimp begins to turn pink.
- Mix water and cornstarch together and add to saucepan.
- Simmer for 1 minute, or until shrimp are firm and curry sauce has thickened.
- add salt and pepper to taste.
If you find this Jamaican Curry Shrimp recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.