Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Beef and Vegetable Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef and Vegetable Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef and Vegetable Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are dealing with conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most likely, most people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. In reality, though, merely making some minor changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you do your food shopping as it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. Mix in fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can become a regular part of your new healthy eating regimen.
Obviously, it’s not at all hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef and vegetable soup recipe. To make beef and vegetable soup you need 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Beef and Vegetable Soup:
- Use 1 kg of stewing beef on the bone, cut into 5cm cubes.
- Prepare 1 of large onion, chopped.
- Get 1 of medium tomato, diced.
- Use 1 of medium turnip, chopped into 0,5-1cm cubes.
- Provide 1 of medium potato, chopped into 0,5-1cm cubes.
- You need 1 of medium carrot, chopped into 0,5-1cm cubes.
- Provide 1 stalk of celery with leaves, diced.
- Prepare 1 of leek, cut in half and then sliced.
- Prepare 2 liters of chicken stock.
- Use 0,5 liter of water.
- Provide 250 ml of dry soup mix, soaked for 30 minutes.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of parsley, chopped.
- Get 50 ml of olive oil.
- Use to taste of salt and pepper.
Steps to make Beef and Vegetable Soup:
- Preheat a big pot on the stovetop to medium high heat.
- Lightly season beef with salt and pepper. Brown in the pot with half of the olive oil. You might have to do this in 2-3 batches. Set the beef aside..
- In the same pot add the remainder of the olive oil and brown the onions for about 5 minutes. Add the tomato and fry for a further 2 minutes.
- Put the beef back in the pot with the stock and water. Bring to the boil, then simmer for 1,5 hours over a medium low heat, covered. Stirring every 15 minutes.
- Now add everything else including salt and pepper. Excluding the parsley. Bring to the boil and simmer for 1 hour covered. Stirring every 15 minutes. Cook for a further 30 minutes uncovered..
- Stir in the parsley and remove from heat. Let it rest for 30 minutes before serving..
If you find this Beef and Vegetable Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.