Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Ranchero Beef Taco Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ranchero Beef Taco Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Treats.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of well being. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between goodies. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
Eating almonds is a fantastic choice as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. Almonds offer a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. Almonds can be a natural supply of B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey that causes drowsiness, is found in almonds. Having said that, you won’t need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. Alternatively they will just help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Sometimes eating almonds can also be a mood enhancer!
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ranchero beef taco bake recipe. To make ranchero beef taco bake you need 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Ranchero Beef Taco Bake:
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- Provide to taste of chopped onion, seasoning salt, pepper.
- Provide 1 can (10 3/4 oz) of Campbells creamy ranchero tomato soup. if you cant find that just use regular tomato soup.
- Provide 3/4 cup of Pace chunky salsa.
- Get 3/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 8 of corn tortillas (6") or 6 flour tortillas (8"), cut into 1" pieces.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of shredded cheddar cheese. I always use more.
Instructions to make Ranchero Beef Taco Bake:
- Cook beef in skillet until browned. Drain fat.
- Add soup, salsa, water, tortillas and half the cheese. Spoon into 2qt baking dish. Cover.
- Bake at 400°, 30 min or until hot. Sprinkle with remaining cheese..
If you find this Ranchero Beef Taco Bake recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.