Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Indian Chicken Curry #mycookbook recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Indian Chicken Curry #mycookbook recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Indian Chicken Curry #mycookbook recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Deciding to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are many illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a healthier lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. Most people typically believe that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make some small changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
One way to address this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to alter everything at once or that you should completely do away with certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make major changes, but the most vital thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating selections. As you become accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you did. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate previously.
All in all, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to indian chicken curry #mycookbook recipe. To cook indian chicken curry #mycookbook you only need 26 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Indian Chicken Curry #mycookbook:
- Use 900 g of chicken.
- Get 1 of medium sized onion.
- Use 1 of small tomato.
- Use 1 of medium potato.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of fresh/dry grated coconut.
- Use 2 tablespoons of cilantro leaves.
- Use 1 inch of cinnamon stick.
- Use 1 of bay leaf.
- Use 3-4 of cloves.
- Take 1 of star spice.
- You need 3 tablespoons of cooking oil.
- Provide of Salt as per taste.
- Get of Water to adjust the consistency as per your choice.
- Take of For marination.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of lime juice.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ginger-garlic paste.
- Take 1 pinch of salt.
- Get of Powdered Spices.
- Take 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- Take 1 teaspoon of coriander powder.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of garam masala powder.
- Use 1 teaspoon of cumin powder.
Steps to make Indian Chicken Curry #mycookbook:
- Chop the chicken into bite sized cubes.
- Marinate the chicken with the ingredients mentioned under ‘marination’.
- Cover or wrap it with cling wrap and place it in the fridge.
- Peel and chop the potato into small cubes and soak it in water so that it doesn’t turn brown.
- Roughly chop a small tomato and blend it with the coconut to form a paste.
- Heat 3 tablespoons of oil in a wok and add in the cinnamon stick, star spice, bay leaf and the cloves..
- Add in the chopped onions and sauté well..
- Add in the tomato-coconut paste and bring it to a boil..
- Now add the powdered spices, a tablespoon of cilantro leaves and salt as per taste and mix well..
- Add in water to adjust the consistency as per your choice and Bring it to a boil..
- Add in the marinated chicken and chopped potatoes and mix well..
- Cook till the gravy thickens, potatoes become soft and the chicken becomes tender. Add more water if needed..
- Garnish with a tablespoon of cilantro leaves..
- Serve with hot steamed rice or bread..
- Enjoy 😉👍🏻.
If you find this Indian Chicken Curry #mycookbook recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.