Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Baked Spicy Plantains recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Spicy Plantains recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Spicy Plantains recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Energy.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Choosing healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
For anybody who is not hypersensitive to nuts, try having some almonds! Almonds provide a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. Different nutritional vitamins tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is found in almonds. In the case of almonds, however, they wont cause you to really miss a nap. Rather, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Almonds often provide a general increased feeling of well-being.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked spicy plantains recipe. To cook baked spicy plantains you need 9 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Spicy Plantains:
- Take of Ingredients.
- Prepare 1 large of plantain.
- Take 2 tbsp of butter, cut into pieces.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Use 1/4 tsp of ground clove.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of ground cardamom.
- Get 1 pinch of ground ginger.
- Get 1/4 cup of milk or cream.
Steps to make Baked Spicy Plantains:
- preheat oven to 350°F.
- peel plantain.
- mix sugar and spice together in small dish.
- split halfway thru plantain from one end to the other.
- make horizontal slices halfway thru from one end to the other.
- place plantain on a piece of foil.
- lay butter pieces over plantain.
- take sugar and spice mixture and sprinkle on top of butter.
- sprinkle 2 tablespoons water over sugar.
- fold ends of foil closes then roll down top.
- bake in shallow baking dish for 45 minutes or until tender.
- serve warm with cream or milk.
If you find this Baked Spicy Plantains recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.