Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Curry with Shrimp Paste recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Curry with Shrimp Paste recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Energy.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
For anybody who is not hypersensitive to nuts, try consuming some almonds! As an all-in-one power booster, almonds offer you many health rewards. Almonds are a natural supply of B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan that may often cause you to be sleepy. In the case of almonds, however, they wont allow you to really miss a nap. Rather, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Your emotional state can sometimes be lifted by simply eating almonds.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry with shrimp paste recipe. You can have chicken curry with shrimp paste using 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Curry with Shrimp Paste:
- Provide 1 kg of Chicken.
- Get 350 gms of Shrimp.
- Get 5 of medium size Onions.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Garlic paste.
- Provide 2 tsp of Ginger paste.
- Get 50 gms of Garam Masala.
- Provide 2 of Bay leaves.
- Prepare 2 of Dried Red Chilies.
- Provide 2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Use 1 teaspoon of Red Chilli powder.
- Take 1 teaspoon of cumin powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of coriander powder.
- Prepare 2 of tomatoes.
- Prepare 3-4 of Green Chillies.
- Use 1-2 tea spoon of Salt.
- Take 1 pinch of Sugar.
- Take 3 spoons of Mustard oil.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Coconut Milk.
- Get 1 of lemon.
- Prepare 20-30 gms of Coriander leaves.
Instructions to make Chicken Curry with Shrimp Paste:
- Heat up the oil in a kadhai and then add garam masala, bay leaves, dried red chilies into it. After the flavour gets off then add the chopped onion and fry it until it gets translucent. Now add the ginger and garlic paste and stir it until it gets rid of the raw flavour..
- After 2-3 mins add the chopped tomatoes. After that add the dry masala like coriander powder, cumin powder, turmeric powder, red chilli powder. Fry it and add some water if it becomes too dry..
- We have to add little bit water while frying otherwise it will get burnt. Now add the chicken and add the salt and sugar according to taste..
- Now add the shrimp paste immediately after adding the chicken. After that cook it very well..
- Now add some water after 7-10 mins and add the coconut milk into it. Now cover it with a lid and keep it in a low flame for about 15-20 mins..
- Finally add some coriander leaves and squeeze a lemon and switch off the flame. Now it's absolutely ready to serve!.
If you find this Chicken Curry with Shrimp Paste recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.