Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vickys Pan-Fried Toasties with loads of Filling Ideas! recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Pan-Fried Toasties with loads of Filling Ideas! recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who suffer from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a healthier way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most likely, most people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. It is possible, though, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
One way to address this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to change everything immediately or that you should altogether do away with certain foods from your diet. Even more important than wholly modifying your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. As you become accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than before. As with many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to return to your old diet.
Obviously, it’s easy to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys pan-fried toasties with loads of filling ideas! recipe. To make vickys pan-fried toasties with loads of filling ideas! you only need 24 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Vickys Pan-Fried Toasties with loads of Filling Ideas!:
- You need 2 of medium cut slices of bread, see my free from recipe link below.
- You need of sunflower spread / butter as required.
- Get of Savoury Filling Combo Ideas.
- You need of Cheese, ham & pineapple.
- Use of Cooked chicken, cheese & pesto.
- Provide of Cheese and pickle.
- Provide of Cooked sausage, cheese & baked beans.
- Take of Cheese and tomato.
- Use of Cooked bacon, cheese & worcestershire sauce.
- Use of Cheese and pre-fried onions.
- Prepare of Cooked turkey, cheese and cranberry sauce.
- You need of Cheese, corned beef and coleslaw.
- Provide of Cooked chicken, cheese and roasted peppers.
- Get of Tuna and cheese.
- Use of Chorizo, cheese, avocado and salsa.
- Take of Cheese & cooked sliced beetroot.
- Provide of Cooked leftover mac & cheese.
- Prepare of Chips / Fries & cheese.
- Take of Cooked burger patty, tomato ketchup & cheese.
- You need of Dessert Filling Combo Ideas.
- Get of Sliced bananas and chocolate spread.
- Take of Canned fruit pie filling, cream cheese & powdered sugar.
- Provide of Sliced strawberries, blueberries, cream cheese & powdered sugar.
- You need of Grated apple & raisins, cream cheese & powdered sugar.
Instructions to make Vickys Pan-Fried Toasties with loads of Filling Ideas!:
- Butter the slices of bread thickly on one side each. You can use garlic butter for added flavour. See my link here for a recipe https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338020-vickys-quick-white-oven-bread-with-variations-gf-df-ef-sf-nf https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/357071-vickys-savoury-compound-butters-gluten-dairy-egg-soy-free.
- Put one slice into a frying pan,buttered side down.
- Top with a generous layer of cheese then any other fillings you'd like to add. I also like to shake some Worcestershire sauce on before adding the cheese https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/335730-vickys-coconut-milk-cheddar-cheese https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338187-vickys-homemade-worcestershire-sauce-vegan.
- Put the other slice of bread on top, buttered side up. Turn the heat on to medium.
- Fry for 2 minutes until golden then flip, press down and fry another 2 minutes on the other side.
- Let rest a minute before cutting into triangles and serve. Add chips / fries and a side salad for a satisfying lunch.
- Anything that goes on a pizza will work in a toastie. Use different cheeses for different ingredients like a mexican cheese with chicken and roasted peppers, brie with turkey and cranberry sauce or goats cheese with parma ham and pear for a posh vibe!.
- Dessert toasties are great served with custard or ice cream. Just mix the cream cheese with powdered sugar to taste then spoon a few tablespoons over the fruit filling https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/346731-vickys-coconut-cream-cheese https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/332987-vickys-vanilla-custard-gluten-dairy-egg-soy-nut-free https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/332956-vickys-vanilla-ice-cream-with-flavour-variations-gf-df-ef-sf-nf https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/354252-vickys-homemade-sunflower-butter-alternative-for-peanut-butter https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/367890-vickys-homemade-nutella-no-nut-chocolate-spread.
If you find this Vickys Pan-Fried Toasties with loads of Filling Ideas! recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.