Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Palak paneer recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Palak paneer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak paneer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Choosing to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Even though we’re incessantly being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, however, just making some small changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
These sorts of changes can be done with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. It can also be healthy for your skin because it is an excellent source of vitamin E. If you presently are consuming lots of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemical substances. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being picked at the right time.
As you can see, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to palak paneer recipe. You can cook palak paneer using 18 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Palak paneer:
- Prepare Half of kg spinach.
- You need 300 g of paneer.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- You need of Onion 4 medium.
- Take of Tomato 3 medium.
- Get of Garlic crushed as per prefrence.
- You need 1/3 inch of Ginger.
- You need 2 teaspoon of Butter.
- Provide 3 teaspoon of Oil.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Garam masala.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of Sabji masala.
- Use 1/4 teaspoon of Turmeric.
- You need of Chilli powder as per prefrences.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Khoya.
- Provide of Kashmiri lal mirch 1/4tspn.
- You need of Coriander powder 1/2 tspn.
- Provide 1/4 teaspoon of Cumin seed.
- Use of Kasoori methi-1/8 tspn.
Instructions to make Palak paneer:
- Boil water in huge pan add spinach for 2 min in high flame.
- Rinse with cold water.your spinach colour will remain intact now.
- Grind to make palak puree..
- Heat 2 tspn oil in a pan.
- Add zeera and onion and ginger and 2/3 part of garlic brown it then add tomato.
- Add salt and cook tomato add all spices and cook for 3 more min add little water if required.
- Now remove pan from flame and cool the mixture.
- Grind the paste.
- Heat 1 tspn oil in a pan add paste cook it till oil seprates now add khoya and spinach puree to it.
- Now add salt per taste.
- Now add paneer to it and boil.
- Switch the flame.
- Now in a tadkapan add butter and heat.
- Add garlic,kasoori methi and kashmiri lal mirch and switch the flame.tip: keep in low flame to avoid tadka from burning.
- Add tadka to palak paneer And garnish eat it with roti,paratha and rice basically anything you want.love you guys try it you ll love it..
If you find this Palak paneer recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.