Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Panko-Crusted Honey Mustard Salmon recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Panko-Crusted Honey Mustard Salmon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Panko-Crusted Honey Mustard Salmon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Vitality.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A piece of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between snacks. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
Whole grain snacks are an excellent choice for a fast balanced snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch break. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be great for quick snacks to eat on the go. Whole grains are always better than processed grains found in white bread.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to panko-crusted honey mustard salmon recipe. To make panko-crusted honey mustard salmon you only need 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Panko-Crusted Honey Mustard Salmon:
- Get 4 of Salmon (6 oz) Fillet.
- You need 1 Clove of Garlic , minced.
- Take 1 teaspoon of Lemon Zest.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of Parsley Fresh.
- Provide 3/4 Cup of Panko bread crumbs.
- Get 1 1/2 Tablespoons of Dijon Mustard.
- Use 1 1/2 Tablespoons of Honey.
- Get 2 Tablespoons of Olive oil.
- Get of Salt black pepper and freshly ground.
Instructions to make Panko-Crusted Honey Mustard Salmon:
- Preheat oven to 200 C..
- Spray a baking dish/tray with any non-stick cooking spray and set aside..
- In a small bowl, mix together the dijon mustard, honey and garlic..
- In another shallow dish, mix together the panko bread crumbs, lemon zest and parsley. Drizzle olive oil over the mixture and toss once more, so it gets evenly mixed..
- Now, taking one piece at a time, brush both sides of the salmon fillet with the honey-mustard mixture. Season both sides of the salmon with salt and pepper. Now transfer to.
- The bread crumb mixture and coat the salmon evenly with the bread crumb mixture. You can coat one or both sides, as desired..
- Transfer to baking dish/tray and bake in preheated oven for 13-15 minutes until the Salmon has cooked through..
- Serve hot with a lemon wedge and a side of your favorite veggies..
If you find this Panko-Crusted Honey Mustard Salmon recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.