Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Zucchini Parmesan Bake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Zucchini Parmesan Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Zucchini Parmesan Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Although we’re always being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out several small changes.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically change your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make big changes, but the most important thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating selections. As you get used to the taste of healthy foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you did. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate previously.
As you can see, it’s not hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to zucchini parmesan bake recipe. You can cook zucchini parmesan bake using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Zucchini Parmesan Bake:
- Use 2 tbsp of butter, divided.
- Prepare 4 cups of sliced zucchini.
- You need 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Use 1/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- Take 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Get 2 of large eggs, beaten.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Get 1/8 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of bread crumbs.
Steps to make Zucchini Parmesan Bake:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 1 1/2 quart baking dish with nonstick cooking spray..
- Melt 1 tbsp butter in a large skillet over medium high heat. Sauté zucchini in butter in skillet just until tender, about 3 to 4 minutes. Drain well..
- In a large bowl, combine parmesan, mayonnaise, sour cream, onion powder, eggs, salt, & pepper. Add zucchini & toss lightly to mix. Spoon mixture into prepared baking dish..
- In a small bowl, mix breadcrumbs & the remaining butter. Sprinkle over zucchini mixture. Bake until lightly browned, about 30 minutes..
If you find this Zucchini Parmesan Bake recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.