Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Fish (Indian Style) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Fish (Indian Style) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snacks.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. This can be a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between snacks. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Have a shot at eating almonds if you don’t have problems with nut allergies. Almonds are often considered a super food because they’re packed full of things which help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. Different nutritional vitamins tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey that causes drowsiness, is present in almonds. In the case of almonds, however, they wont cause you to really miss a nap. Instead, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Your emotional condition is often lifted by simply eating almonds.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked fish (indian style) recipe. To cook baked fish (indian style) you only need 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked Fish (Indian Style):
- Get 1 Kilogram of Fish Fillet.
- Get 3 Teaspoons of Ginger Garlic – Paste.
- Use 2 Teaspoons of Chilli Powder.
- Prepare 1/4 Teaspoon of Fenugreek Powder.
- Take 1/4 Teaspoon of Pepper powder.
- Get 1 Teaspoon of Cornflour.
- Get 1 of Lemon.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of Tomato Paste.
- You need 2 of Bell Pepper.
- You need 1 of Onion.
- Prepare of Ginger (small piece).
- Provide of 2 Cloves of Garlic.
- You need 3 Tablespoons of Oil (Sunflower or Corn).
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Provide ¼ of Water.
Steps to make Baked Fish (Indian Style):
- Marinate the fish (sliced as cubes) with ginger-garlic paste, chilli powder, fenugreek powder, pepper powder, cornflour, tomato paste and lemon..
- Take oil in a skillet..
- Saute Onion (finely chopped), ginger (small piece-finely chopped), garlic (2 cloves-finely chopped) for 3-4 minutes. I used white onions here..
- Cut the bell pepper longitudinally. Should be cut thin and short..
- Pre-heat the oven at 180 deg C..
- Take a baking dish, add the sauteed ingredients, marinated fish and sliced bell paper..
- Add salt to the above and mix it well. Add 1/4 cup of water to the above mix..
- Bake the dish for 1 1/2 hours. Optional – After 45 minutes, just gently mix the dish so that it doesn't form a hard crust on top..
If you find this Baked Fish (Indian Style) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.