Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Malabar (coastal) prawn curry from @radikalkitchen recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Malabar (coastal) prawn curry from @radikalkitchen recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Malabar (coastal) prawn curry from @radikalkitchen recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Goodies.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and less of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
If you might be looking for a fast snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Make the shift from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to malabar (coastal) prawn curry from @radikalkitchen recipe. You can cook malabar (coastal) prawn curry from @radikalkitchen using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Malabar (coastal) prawn curry from @radikalkitchen:
- You need 500 gms of prawns, shelled and deveined.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp. of coconut oil or vegetable oil.
- You need 2 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of fenugreek seeds.
- Take 10-12 of curry leaves.
- Get 2 of medium onions, finely sliced.
- Use 2 of green chillies, slit in half.
- You need 6-8 of garlic cloves, finely chopped or grated.
- Get 1/2 can of tomatoes or 4 medium tomatoes, finely chopped.
- Take 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 can of coconut milk.
- You need 1 of golf size ball of tamarind soaked in half cup water.
- Prepare 2 cups of water.
- Take of Coriander leaves, chopped, to garnish.
Steps to make Malabar (coastal) prawn curry from @radikalkitchen:
- Heat the oil in a heavy bottom saucepan on a medium heat. Add the mustard seeds and let them splutter..
- Now add the fenugreek seeds, half the curry leaves and the sliced onions. Fry for a minute and add the green chillies. Continue to fry for 8-10 minutes over a medium heat until the shallots begin to change colour to a light brown.Add the garlic and stir for 30 seconds..
- Add the tomatoes and continue to cook until they soften for 6 minutes. Mash with the back of the spoon and add water and continue to cook until they change colour. Lower the heat and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Now add the powdered spices, salt and fry for another minute making sure it doesn’t burn..
- Now add the prawns and cook over a low heat for 6-7 minutes with the lid on stirring half way through. Add water if the gravy is getting thick..
- Add the coconut milk, remaining curry leaves, briremaining curry leaves, bring to boil Squeeze the tamarind pulp to extract thick paste and add to the curry. Simmer for 5 minutes Garnish with chopped coriander leaves. Serve hot with rice.
If you find this Malabar (coastal) prawn curry from @radikalkitchen recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.